Can you buy Visalus on Ebay or Amazon, the answer is Yes…
1) Are you getting fresh product? What is the expiration date on the products you are receiving?
2) Did you get access to the Vi Net community, an online resource center with fitness tips, nutrition suggestions, and transformation tools?
3) Are you getting your products for free, through the “3 for Free” program?
If you don’t know the answers to these questions you definitely don’t want to buy on Ebay or Amazon, UNLESS you buy from an authorized Visalus distributor. That way you know that your products will be shipped directly from Visalus and haven’t been “sitting around” somewhere. Now Visalus has a very good shelf life, but your health and your nutrition deserve the very best, so why take chances.
So why should I buy from a Visalus Independent Distributor?
1) Only Visalus Distributors can sell Visalus products, so you might get one bag from Mary on Ebay, who has decided she can’t make the commitment to her health necessary to continue… But then what? Where do you get your next month’s products?
2) By purchasing from a Visalus distributor, you have a better chance of achieving your fitness goals. Each of us has made a commitment to your health and your success when we became Visalus distributors. Obviously we can’t always come to your home and see that you drink your shakes, but we can offer tips, words of encouragement, or even invite you to participate in our group challenge parties and events!
3) We can help you get your shakes for Free!
I am a Visalus Distributor, can I sell Visalus products on Ebay or Amazon?
The answer is yes, however you want to follow these very specific rules:
Effective January 15, 2012, ViSalus made changes to its Policies and Procedures. The Policies regarding retail pricing and auction sites was effected. The changes are official and we are in the process of rolling them out; we’ve informed everyone with retail sites or identifiable sellers on eBay, Amazon, or any other auction sites. For sellers that are not identifiable and their sites are in violation of our policies we have been asking the auction sites to take the listings down. Further, our policies regarding our intellectual property have not changed and remain enforceable.
To avoid the risk of having your listing removed and/or your ViSalus account suspended, please follow the guidelines in the bullet points below when listing ViSalus products for sale on an auction site:
Visalus Independent Distributors must:
- Prominently identify their VISALUS INDEPENDENT PROMOTER #______;
- Must not use any ViSalus TM or copyrighted material (including text and photos) without prior approval from the Compliance Committee;
- Start bidding prices at or above the Suggested Retail Price (offering the wholesale price is against ViSalus policies)
- Include standard shipping and handling costs
Visalus Independent Distributors must NOT:
- Offer free shipping or any discounts;
- Offer ‘no auto-ship’;
ViSalus Promoters are encouraged to use auction sites however, in order to create a level playing field we must ensure that everyone is playing by the same rules. We hope this information is helpful and urge you to reach out to your team to make sure that every one is in adherence to the new rules.
If you have any questions, or would like more information about buying or selling on Auction sites, contact them at the following number or email.
The Compliance Team
1607 E. Big Beaver Rd, Suite 110
Troy, MI 48083
248-524-9520 Office ext. 465